- DigiKey – Large-scale supplier of components. DigiKey is my "go to" vendor.
- Mouser – Large-scale supplier. I also use Mouser frequently.
- Newark – Large-scale supplier. I use Newark sometimes.
- Jameco – Smaller-scale supplier of components. I buy many parts here, also.
- MPJA – Smaller scale. I buy perf boards and LCDs here.
- Adafruit – Geared toward "maker" projects.
- Sparkfun – Also very project oriented.
- Parts Express – Specializes in audio components. I get speaker parts from here.
All ElectronicsAREtronics – Discounted components. Can be a source for good deals.
- Electronic Goldmine – Another discount place.
- Paul Carmody – Overnight Sensations and other speakers
- Tangent Soft – Altoids amp and other audio info
- Head-Fi – Headphone stuff. The forums here are quite good.
- DIY audio – Giant audio forum.
- Material from W. Marshall Lynch. (Click the Audio Related Things link.) He passed away in 2010. People wrote some very nice things about him in remembrance.